Student success in t-minus 10...
Get out of this world lesson supplements.Try Inspire
Find your connection to the classroom
- Truly unlimited access to download thousands of lesson supplements - View Sample Resources
- Resources feature a detailed quality review (what's this?) from the teachers at Lesson Planet
- Common core and state standards aligned
- Add visual interest to your lessons with images and clip art from our Art Gallery
- Free professional development courses with an option to upgrade to gain even more knowledge
- Best of all, the opportunity to try it all for free for 7 days!
For a couple of lattes
We know teachers work hard and need affordable ways to keep their curriculum vibrant, so we work hard to keep Inspire affordable. Rather than setting a price per download, Teachwise Inspire eases some of the pain of spending continuously for your classroom. One low monthly membership fee gives you UNLIMITED access to tens of thousands of high quality, teacher approved resources.Start Your 7-day Free Trial
Subject matter you can count on.
Curriculum resources found on Teachwise Inspire match your everyday teaching needs and are categorized by the subjects you teach.
- 21st Century Skills (approx. 700 school days of instructional material)
- Classroom Support (approx. 650 school days of instructional material)
- English Language Arts (approx. 5,200 school days of instructional material)
- Health (approx. 385 school days of instructional material)
- Language (approx. 400 school days of instructional material)
- Math (approx. 3,300 school days of instructional material)
- Physical Education (approx. 316 school days of instructional material)
- Science (approx. 2,395 school days of instructional material)
- Social Studies (approx. 2,600 school days of instructional material)
- Special Education (approx. 265 school days of instructional material)
- Technology (approx. 240 school days of instructional material)
- Visual Arts (approx. 1,214 school days of instructional material)
Resource types you use daily.
Access a myriad of different resource types as an Inspire™ member.
- Activities & Projects
- Answer Keys
- Book Studies
- Fill In The Blanks
- Flash Cards
- Graphic Organizers
- Learning Games
- Lecture Notes
- Lesson Plans
- Movie Guides
- Printables & Templates
- Professional Documents
- Study Guides
- Task Cards
- Tests & Quizzes
- Vocabulary Practice
- Word & Letter Practice
- Word Puzzles
- Writing Prompts
Add personality to your materials
With Teachwise Inspire you get unlimited access to an Art Gallery that you can use to add as much personality as you want to your lesson plans, craft books, or class activities.Start Your 7-day Free Trial
Unlimited Product Downloads
As an Inspire member, you get unlimited access to tens of thousands of resources ranging from simple worksheets to comprehensive teaching guides and full lesson plans. We strive to maintain a relevant, high quality library of resources that cover all grade levels and subject areas. New reviews and resources are added regularly, and we encourage feedback on resources we need to add.View Sample Resources Start Your 7-day Free Trial
With an upgrade to a Premium membership, you get access to over 200 professional development courses on the Teachwise Inspire site. Courses are available in small, bite-sized chunks that you can take anywhere, anytime, pick up right where you left off, and get course records so you can get recognized for extra work outside the classroom. Courses cover everything from instructional pedagogy to behavior management for special education classrooms.
*Your Basic Inspire membership includes access to 20 PD courses.View Sample Courses Start Your Free Trial
Why we Inspire
We spend a lot of time with educators finding ways to help make the teaching process more efficient. Though some of our team consists of former teachers, we understand how challenges evolve and change on a yearly basis. Through our teacher focus groups, informal conversations and requests for feedback we kept finding a common theme: time and money limit classroom planning.
Teachwise Inspire is a direct result of the feedback we received. We hear you, and we want to play a part in helping teachers get their lives and budget back without sacrificing teaching quality.View Sample Resources
Why you Inspire
Educators care. Finding better ways to manage classrooms, connect with students, and tie objectives into engaging lessons is important. Whether using differentiated instruction or a class-wide project, teachers are on the front-lines every day interacting with students and encouraging learning. A good educator teaches; a great educator inspires.
Teachwise Inspire recognizes that great teaching is not due to a website or resource, but we want to help good educators become great educations with a little inspiration.Start Your 7-day Free Trial